Thursday, August 03, 2006

My Hood






This is the area that I live in. If you look at the map, my house would be at the bottom left corner.
My houses are not shown. You would turn left at the lights and then make a right into my complex. It take me 10-15 minutes to walk to the big lion. I got these photos from an expat website.
The big lion and Pyramid are outside a shopping mall. The whole area is a tourist attraction. The photo of the lion is taken on a bridge which leads to a very shady part of town.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Saint I find it funny yet typical of you that you live 10 minutes from that pyramid but you needed to take someone elses photos for your blog.

The Saint said...

Your comments almost didn't make it past the censors. I took a photo with my phone, but I don't have the attachment to put the photos on my computer.