Friday, September 15, 2006

Back in Action


I didn't swing a golf club for two years while I was teaching in Asia. I returned home and went out about once a week when the weather was nice. I didn't really go to the range and practice so I constanly sucked. Malaysia's weather is perfect for golfing all year round.

I picked up a set of clubs for RM 800 ($250 CDN). The range is a three minute walk from my house. I can hit 100 balls for $3 CDN. My co-worker goes golfing at a course close to our school. The price is about $20 CDN with a cart. I should be hitting the links this weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dave...awesome that your going to be able to golf all year round...Im very jelous...yesterday was the first time Ive been out in about a month...its rained every weekend since Ive been back from vacation...Adam and I went to Tam Oshanter yesterday...we only got 14 holes in because it got dark...Ive been practicing a lot with my driver, I can now actually make some decent drives, though I still mess up a couple here and there. So far my best scores this season have been a 93 at parkview and a 97 at 4 seasons. I think I will be able to break 90 by next summer. Try to take some photos of the golf course that your going to...It would be cool to see what golfing is like in Malaysia.