Sunday, November 19, 2006

Long Time No Blog

It’s been quite a long time since my last post. I haven’t lost interest in blogging. The problem is that the semester is coming to an end and everything is hectic right now. I have an overwhelming amount of marking to do. I spent all day Saturday at Taylor’s marking tests. Two pens ran out of ink. There was no aircon at the school, so I was dying. I stayed there because there are too many distractions at home.

Today I’m doing more marking. Another pen ran out of ink. You know you’re not having fun when cleaning your apartment seems like a great idea. This post is actually just another way for me to escape.
Four more days of classes! I.B. exam is Friday. At least I get about a week to mark them:)
I guess I'll sneak in a little message at the end of this boring post. Sandra is coming to visit me December 21st. If you're reading this Ryan, you owe me $20. You said four weeks and it's been almost six months. The easiest way for you to pay me is to click about 2000 ads.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

u know sir there is another alternative to marking, u can just give everyone 100%.

The Saint said...

Actually, writing 0% is faster than writing 100%.

Anonymous said...

I knew eventually she would make her way over...so you might have won the bet...but you lost the war. The question now is when will you two move back in with each other LOL...my prediction is this summer. BTW if your looking for some good west coast gangsta rap to listen to pick up 'The Games' new album 'The Doctors Advocate' ...im diggin it.

The Saint said...

You know I only listen to east coast gangster rap. Represent!