Monday, April 09, 2007

Greatest Easter Ever!




My buddy Aziz called me up on Saturday night. He had an extra ticket for the Petronas Malaysia Grand Prix. The only condition was that I had to go to La Vita that night.

Later that night:

Aziz: I have good news and bad news. Which do you want first?
Dave: Bad news.
Aziz: You have to sit alone at the Grand Prix.
Dave: That's not so bad. What's the good news?
Aziz: Your ticket is worth RM 1,700 ($565 CDN). The rest of us will be sitting in the RM 500 ($166 CDN) seats.
Dave: OMG!
Aziz: Your seat actually comes with three free meals.
Dave: High five!

I am officially a Formula One fan now. The seats were awesome. I was four rows back and pretty close to the start/finish line. I have lots of pictures and a video of the start of the race. I just forgot to upload them.

No comments: