Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I.B. Reflections



Yesterday I took two Panadol Actifasts and washed it down with Kickapoo Joy Juice. These girls saw me do it and freaked out. They told me it was so unhealthy. I guess the carbonation and medicine don't react well together in the stomach.

Left to right:

- My mentee Chee Cheng
- Eilin
- Mr. Saint in his uncharacteristicly expensive shirt.
- Wen Yi
- Evone




Representin' Subang!



This team created swimwear that changed colour according to moods. They created a scandalous commercial for their IBP presentation.



Here is a picture of a nice surprise I received on my birthday. Alina, Hann, Chi Khan, and Chee Yong surprised me with a carton of Marlboros. I didn't really know how to react to this one. Luckily, the carton was full of chocolate bars and candies. Thanks:)

When I get angry, I invite the offending student(s) for a "hallway conference". I had a total of 11 hallway conferences this semester.

Chi Khan = 5
Hann = 3
Chee Yong = 2

Other 114 students = 2


For assignment #4 I made my students create a product to be sold in a foreign country. Yong Jian told me he wanted to make a jacket that will keep you cool when it's warm and warm when it's cool. I was expecting a drawing of the prototype, but he actually made it. Well done!


Here I am looking damn sexy in Yong Jian's Jacket.

No comments: