Monday, May 19, 2008

On My Bad Side



Tony Fernandez
Crime: Owning the company with the worst customer service in the world.

People used to always talk bad about your company, but I defended you! I used to always talk about how great Air Asia was. My love for you is gone. It's up to you to woo me back.



Hu Jintao, I'm not too happy with you either. I'd like to warn anyone thinking of visiting China any time before or during the Olypics that you'd better be willing to donate a kidney in order to get a tourist visa.

Rant over

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Were you planning to go to the Olympics? ..that would be pretty cool. I assume theres probably a billion other people trying to get a tourist visa...you probably just need to bribe the right people

Anonymous said...

you don't need to donate a kidney...
probably you just need someone to write you an invitation letter, that would help.
And find the right people.

It is not that hard to get a visa.. much easier than getting a study visa to Canada for those poor Chinese students.
Cheers .