Thursday, June 11, 2009

ICPU 54th Graduation Ceremony



Here I am at ICPU's 54th graduation ceremony. This is my 6th grad at Taylor's. This semester there were so many graduates that we had to have a morning and afternoon session. This is the first time I didn't "suit up" for a grad. The reason is that I lent my suit to an unemployed individual for a job interview. I always do kind stuff like that;) Anyway, I forgot I lent it to him and therefore have not requested the return of the suit. Actually, some friends of mine picked up some good suits in Bangkok for about $100, so I think I'll just wait for my next trip to Thailand to get some new ones.

Graduation day signals the end of another semester and the start of another holiday. According to my experience, it takes at least one week to overcome the post traumatic stress the semester.

Congratulations to all the ICPU grads!

2 comments:

Mark said...

"unemployed individual"... classic

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....