Tuesday, May 09, 2006

FART CREW


Back in the day, all my friends were hardcore skateboarders. We sk8ed everyday. It didn't matter if it were -40 degrees or there was a major exam the next day. We were some seriously misled youth. I really miss those carefree days. Appearing from left to right: Adam, Ryan, Jordan, The Saint, and DJ Juice (formerly known as Justin). Fart Crew members not pictured are The Hawk and Rudie. This photo was taken at The Supermarket (where DJ Juice is the sound man). Later that night we went out to a place called Film and danced until 6:00 a.m. I didn't get home until about 11:00 a.m. We were all out celebrating Jordan's engagement to Linsay. Although it's been a long time since we've stepped on skateboards, we are homies from the cradle to the grave. This photo was actually taken about a month ago but I doubt I'll get a photo of all of us together before I leave.

No comments: