Wednesday, May 31, 2006

KSIS




I taught at Kunshan International School (KSIS) from September 2005 - June 2006. After my experience in Korea I was really down on teaching abroad. However, a new country and a new school changed everything. Now that I’m home in Canada I always think of the positive experiences I had at KSIS and in China.

First Photo: Grade Eight Class Two in front of the KSIS domestic campus.
Second Photo: Alan the KSIS teacher who spoke perfect English and helped the English department win the 400 meter relay.
Third Photo: Eddie, I can’t say enough good things about him. He went with the flow and everything worked out well for him. He taught at KSIS this year and I believe he’s going to Korea next year.
Fourth Photo: Some of my grade six students from last year. I remember them all but for the life of me I can’t remember all of their names. I had over 700 students at KSIS.

http://ksis.org.cn/

No comments: