Monday, January 29, 2007

Rock Bottom! Rock Bottom!


Yes, I know that I haven't posted in a long time, but I think I have a good excuse. I may be in the deepest stage of culture shock right now. Either that or I'm just really bored. I should be golfing and travelling every weekend, but instead I find myself sitting in my apartment doing nothing. I think that a major factor has been the lack of internet access here. Sandra bought me an I-Pod for no reason (dowry) when she came to visit me and I haven't even been able to download I-Tunes on my computer. I know the key is to get out and do stuff, but I find it hard to do.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

download iTunes from the cd that comes together with the iPod

The Saint said...

It is an I-Pod Shuffle and the guy who sold it said that they update I-Tines so much that you must download it. There was no CD included and it's not a pirated I-Pod.