Saturday, January 13, 2007

I'm Still Alive


The internet has just been sucking since around Christmas, so I haven't been bothered to post anything. Sadly, after all this time I still have nothing to blog about. I got four sections of International Business again, which is great because I have all of the lessons prepped. Some of the students here are quite entrepreneurial. When they sell their used textbooks, they include the notes and case studies from last semester. I'm proud of them, but they have made more work for me. When I first looked at my class lists, I was very happy because my classes seemed smaller than last semester. Period two had only 20 students in it. Well, after the first few days period two has exploded to 33 students. None of my classes has less than 31 students. The marking treadmill is currently off, but it should be on full speed by Chinese New Year. I’ll probably have to bring some tests with me to Hanoi. Aiyo!

No comments: