Saturday, October 13, 2007

Hari Raya



I don't like to make posts unless I have a photo to go with it. Thanks to Melody for sending me this shot. I was so focused on reading her work, I didn't even notice her take a picture. Just joking, this photo was set up. I'm not exactly sure why I decided to look angry while reading something for this pic.

This is the big Hari Raya weekend. I bought a bus ticket to go to Hat Yai, Thailand, but I decided that I'd rather stay here and golf every day. I went golfing on Friday, but my golfing buddies all have other plans for the rest of the weekend.

My computer got a virus while I was trying to hack into the Pentagon's network. Basically, my computer was the only form of entertainment at my house, so these days I'm reading back issues of the Economist for fun.

Ahhhhh! I'm going somewhere for Deepavali no matter what.

Arrivederci

No comments: