Tuesday, October 23, 2007

You Can Find Me in the Club, Bottle Full of Bub



Vi-Lynn and Mr. Saint



These are all students from period four during my first semester at Taylor's. It's been almost a year since they graduated.

Left to right: Szu Jane, Bobby, Dillion, Me, Vi-Lynn, Ann Jill

I went out to the Curve on Saturday night. I had a strange sense that I was going to run into at least one student. Sure enough within 5 minutes of arriving I hear, "Mr. Saint". It was Bobby and Szu Jane. They were there to celebrate Vi-Lynn's birthday.

No, I wasn't there with my new girlfriend. I was there with the same girl that made me angry not so long ago.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love to see you over at the ELT World forums

www.eltworld.net/forums

C'mon, stop playing with big bad Sperling and join us!


ELT World collective

Anonymous said...

King Eric already knows about your blog and wants you to stop your nasty ESL Cafe habit right this once!

MZ said...

Bobby is there , he are the one who ask me tack IB to meet Mr. Saint. Thx