Sunday, January 20, 2008

Sex Room









When I used to live in Korea and China, I'd go on short trips almost every weekend. I haven't really done that here in Malaysia. Well, the semester is young and the work hasn't piled up yet so I decided to run away to Ipoh.

Friday: Checked into hotel with mirrors all over the room. I chose the wrong section of town. I was actually a little bit scared for my safety for the first time in Malaysia. I decided that this would be a very short trip.

Saturday: Checked out of seediest hotel in universe and planned on getting a bus home. I decided to go to a British pub for lunch before going home. The food was great and I had an awesome book, so four beers later it looked like I was going to be spending another night in Ipoh. For some strange reason I checked back into the Hooker Hotel. I talked to a taxi driver and he told me that Ipoh sucked because I didn't go to Y2K. Y2K is an area full of pubs and discos

Y2K: Showed up at Y2K at about 8. Had sushi for dinner and then went to a pub. I was sitting alone with a bucket of Tiger. The waitress was standing near me and seemed to want to talk. She couldn't speak much English, but she assured me that once she has a few beers her English improved (it didn't). We played a dice game that I used to play in Kunshan. Loser had to drink. I think we both scored about 50%. She finished work at 10, but she hung around till about 11 and invited me to a disco for more beers and dice. When I got there I saw her boyfriend and he looked pissed. He didn't talk to me all night. Anyways, I played dice with her friends and had a great old time. Her friends were nice enough to drop me off at the sex hotel.

Don't let the title of this post fool you. No sex took place in this room while I occupied it. That may be untrue. I wouldn't doubt that the hotel would rent the room out for short time stays while guests are out for the day.

3 comments:

sN@iL0810 said...

yea, Y2K nice
sir, luckily u didnt go to the pub opposite name frens cafe....
Its a gay cafe ^^

Anonymous said...

That room looks awesome...I'm going to model my bedroom after it.

Anonymous said...

OMG. Sir, you actually went Ipoh?!
Hmmm.. you missed most of the great places..