Saturday, February 23, 2008

In the News



This is a picture of Arthur and I during his presentation. His presentation was about the I-Phone and this photo was taken with an I-Phone. In this photo I'm sporting my classic "Astro Boy" hairstyle. I've been going with this one off and on since grade two and I have the photos to prove it. I should give props to Arthur for a fantastic presentation.




"Mr. Saint, do you go clubbing?"
"Mr. Saint, I swear I saw you dirty dancing at Laundry last weekend."

The truth is that I'd rather stay home and listen to talk radio.

The Larry Kudlow Radio Show can be heard live from 10:00am until 1:00pm (EST) on New York’s 770 AM radio dial. If you’re located outside the greater New York area, you can tune in live to the show via the internet at wabcradio.com.

No comments: