Sunday, July 09, 2006

My New Place














It's a nice two bedroom townhouse. It has 24 hour security. I've seen five other foreigners living in the same complex. I think Sunway University College puts their teachers up in these houses. I pay RM 1,300 per month. This is almost $400 CDN. Locals tell me it's not a bad deal for what I got. For anyone considering coming to teach in Malaysia, you must bring a lot of money for your starting costs. Three and a half month's rent right away. Plus you need enough to live on until your first paycheque. Anyways, I'm really happy with my place. It's a bit far from my school but I'm near the action and I don't have to share with anyone.

Peace
Saint

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yo big "D"
Very nice digs! I was at papa's and grandma's for dinner with your dad tonight, and he gave me your address. Hope all is going well for you, and your able to stay cool.It reached close to 100 degrees(f)today so we had the air cranked up. Take care and have fun..Uncle Rayambo