Saturday, July 29, 2006

My Toilet is Clogged


Sometimes you get caught off guard. My toilet got clogged. Now I know I need to buy a plunger. I am slowly going to acquire everything I need to make my apartment complete. My next purchase is a comforter. In order to sleep at night I need to have the a/c on and it gets cold. Right now I sleep in a sweater and track pants. It does the job but it just feels a little ghetto. I think my current illness is due to a/c shock. I am always moving from a/c to 30 degree heat. I need to adjust my a/c policies.

School is going well. The students are the best! The first three weeks have flown by so fast. Once I get my lazy butt out of bed, I actually enjoy going to work. I don't have any pre-class anxiety like I had in China and Korea. The students know we have to TCB and we work together. It's not like teaching in Canda where it's a constant challenge to get students to work.

The photos are of my old Chinese friend Julie. She just e-mailed me and attached some photos. This is the only one I could upload to my site. The other two are so awesome. She must have gone to a glam shot studio. In the shots she looks like a cartoon character like Sailor Moon or something. Much more interesting than Canadian glam shots.

No comments: