Thursday, May 31, 2007

Farewell P1



The perfect class to start the day. I have a great respect for Period One because they are always the first to have to figure out my new lessons and activities. Once I go through it with Period One, I always have some great examples of work to show other periods.

I really feel bad for a lot of the kids in this class because they always seem to have car trouble. It seems that at least five cars break down on the way to school each morning.

At least five more students will be late because they are running on Malaysian Standard Time.

I am not a morning person, but I requested to teach first period next semester because I've always had great luck with P1.

UPDATE: I just looked at the enlarged photo and I must say that Yu Tiong is not in my good books right now. Although, we did do a lesson on non-verbal communication and he may just be trying to refresh everyone's memory before the final exam.


Good luck tomorrow,
Mr. St.G

No comments: