Thursday, May 03, 2007

Singapore



Note to Self: When visiting Singapore next time, get a hotel as far away from Orchard Rd as possible.

It turns out that the Hilton was the cheapest option in the Orchard Rd. area. I've never paid so much for a hotel in my life. However, the location couldn't have been better.



Before my night out I figured I might as well do something touristy. This is a small statue of a lion. Hip-hop hooray!!!



This is the big lion. I thought it would be much bigger.



This is me on a bridge in an unknown location.




Here I am somewhere in Singapore. I'm not the biggest fan of my appearance in this picture.

I had Tuesday and Wednesday off this week so I decided to take a short trip to Singapore. I believe Singapore is the most expensive place I've ever been in my life. I'm lucky I was only there for two days. I haven't seen a Subway Sandwich in Malaysia, so I had Subway for lunch and dinner both days:).

After spending so much on a room at the Hilton, I didn't end up getting back until about 4:15 am. In hindsight, I should have just punked it out on a park bench.

I estimate that if I had been busted for all of the infractions I committed I would have been fined $10,000 and received 3 canings.

No comments: