Saturday, May 05, 2007

Rosebanker 4 Life



The greatest trip ever. Our class took a graduation trip to Washington D.C. I'm not in this picture because I was with Colin and Ryan looking for the latest N.W.A. tape.



This is a photo of the grade 8 prom. One day while I was eating glue at the back of the room I realized that there were a lot of hot girls in our class. At that moment I said, "Here Logan, you can have the rest of my glue."

Take a guess which girl was my prom date. I'll never forget the summer before high school. Some nights, I'd ride my bike home at 2 or 3 in the morning.



This is a really cool photo of Ryan at the height of the 90210 craze. He never jumped on the Chicago Bulls/L.A. Raiders bandwagon.



I'm pretty sure I met Colin before kindergarten, which makes him my oldest friend. A long time ago a good Friday night started with a game of "Dark Tag" as a warm-up followed by a round of "Fence Hopping".

Fence hopping was a very simple game. We would simply run through backyards and try not to get caught.



Mr. Ingles aka Hugh/The Hugh/The Hubert



I always loved Picture Day. It was a chance to dress up in my best clothes. Every year I had trouble deciding between wearing a tie or a bow tie. In grade two I went with the tie.



I can remember this day, but I never knew a photo exisited. This was my first day at Rosebank Rd. Public School. I have been identified in this photo, but I'm not sure which kid I am. I think about 15-20 minutes after this photo was taken I was crying for my mommy.

No comments: