Sunday, March 02, 2008

SFO *****

My department head asked me if I minded having a film crew come in to film one of my classes. I said it wouldn't be a problem as long as I got a few days notice. The only problem was that I was notified that I would have to do it on the students' holiday on Friday. I figured it would be impossible to get any students to come in on their off day to do something like this, but I got enough students to sign up from my first period that I had to stop asking people after that.

The purpose of the video is to attract more international students from China to study at Taylor's in Malaysia

I'd like to say that both groups of students did super-terrific-outstanding five start presentations. I'm really proud of what my students accomplished on Friday.

A big thanks to each and every one of you.

Peace,

Mr. Saint







Fantastic work people!



All of the students who came in on their holiday and helped me out.



The board of Golden Cross



Gold Cross Organization




Peace! I'm outta here.

1 comment:

rory said...

New students! Awesome! I hope your having a blast still teaching IB Mr. Saint.

Will probably drop by one of these days