Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Merry Christmas To All And To All A Good Night

Christmas 2006 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I'd like to wish my friends and family back home a very merry Chirstmas!

If I walk five minutes in one direction, I’m hitting golf balls at the driving range. If I walk five minutes in the other direction, I can go skating at the Pyramid. I’ve only been skating once with Mr. James’ class. The skates that they rent to you are indescribably terrible.


A Christmas tree that would make Clark W. Griswald proud


Palm tree snowman.



Outside the Pyramid.




Christmas 2003 in Fukuoka, Japan. I'd like to live in Fukuoka for the rest of my life. Unfortunately, everyone else has the same idea. It’s very difficult to find a job in Fukuoka.





A picture from my favorite Christmas movie.



















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fukuoka is a funny name for a town don't you think?
Wanka

ray said...

Dear Dave, I want to wish a very Merry Christmas and a Very happy New Year. Chris and Ryan wish you the same. Hope all is well with you, and I'll remember to save you the turkey neck...that's gooooood eatin! Later... Cousin Eddy..