Saturday, December 02, 2006

Mr. St.Garbage


Here I am on the last day of school. I was conducting portfolio interviews. You can see some writing in pencil behind me. It's some nice graffiti. I don't understand most of it though. There are at least four things written about me. The only one I can make out says, "Mr. St. Garbage". Future Taylorians are going to think I was a really bad lecturer.
Seriously though, I'm going to start being strict on graffiti.
In other news, I'm going golfing in Port Dickson tomorrow. Last time I was there I saw two gigantic lizards. Last night I was talking to my buddies and they said cobras were on the golf course. I don't know if they were just trying to gain a psychological advantage over me before the game tomorrow, but I’m really scared.
I'll post pictures tomorrow night.

No comments: