Friday, October 27, 2006

Phone Images

Probably the first picture I took with my phone.

Petaling St.

Downtown KL. I rarely get a chance to go.


The Petronas Towers.



A five star near my house.












Outside the Sheraton, where the ICPU teachers had a Chinese buffet.






Inside the Sheraton.








Did you know you can have pet monkeys here?









Stray cats are everywhere.






















My school.













Shertaton banquet hall before the unveiling of Taylor's 10 year mission.












A beach in Penang.













The street beside the big lion in the first photo. This is right near my house.














An ugly picture of the pyramid. You can see a monorail track that never got completed. It's such an eyesore.



















The first place I went golfing. A year long membership is about $150 CDN.

















One man golf cart.

















Your parking spot.


















My parking spot.









































Before my last taxi ride. 6:45 am.























7:00 am and still waiting.























I'm happy that I got picked up and only had to pay twice the meter rate.










































Stray dogs right near my house. They have a healthy fear of man.

























I ordered a coke to go. I didn't order a coke in a bag!


























I forget what you call these things. My dad has one locked in the storage area. One of my students uses this to stay refreshed.
Anyways, I thought my phone was pretty darn good, but I found that it's a bit out of style. I can't buy an adapter to download pics to the comp. Luckily, one of my students has the old-skool adapter. He was nice enough to lend it to me for the weekend. Thanks Bobby!



























3 comments:

alt said...

You can get a bluetooth USB device from any computer shop for just RM100

Ai Leen ;)

The Saint said...

All the phone shops at the Pyramid told me to go to this one shop, but I could not find it. I looked for so long. I will continue the search.

alt said...

USB devices are usually from computer shops, not phone shops.